Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary is a decisive face in a student’s life. SEED ACT (SEED Academy for Career Transformation) is a novel guide, as it provides the most conclusive answers for the queries of a Higher Secondary student of the present generation. The Academy goes far beyond traditional higher secondary curricula and provides them with a unique platform where they can achieve their career dreams and objectives.
SEED ACT intends to nurture 150 students at the higher secondary level to help them get admission to the Institutions of National Importance of their choice after the completion of Plus two. In the process, students will be equipped with desired skills, abilities, and competency to face the challenges of the present Fourth Industrial Revolution. 50 students are admitted each to Science, Commerce and Humanities streams through SEED Excellence Entrance Test (SEET) to be conducted every year. Of the total 150 students, the top 75 students are given free coaching. A reasonable fee structure has been specified for the rest 75 students.
- A select group of 50 students will be provided with rigorous guidance to write JEE Advanced (IIT) or NEET Entrance Exams along with higher secondary education.
- Customised social constructivism pedagogy will be used in three stages (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced).
- The sole objective is to ensure a B Tech admission to IIT or Government MBBS admission for the selected students.
- A select group of 50 students will be provided with a solid foundation to get admission into prestigious B-Schools at Graduation or Post Graduation level along with higher secondary education.
- Systematic CA CPT coaching and/or CAT foundation coaching will be provided.
- An Entrepreneurial Development Programme designed by leading commerce faculties and business trainers.
- A select group of 50 students will be nurtured as future Indian Civil Servants, Journalists, Lawyers or Social workers through a unique pedagogy that systematically combines both curriculum and co-curriculum.
- Students will also be guided to ensure admission into prestigious central universities like Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi University, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, etc, after the completion of higher secondary education.
- Systematic Civil Service Foundation and Central University Preparation will be provided.
- Highly reputed and seasoned entrance faculty for science stream
- Commerce and Humanities will have experienced Post Graduate faculties from Central Universities
- Fully residential course
- Well-resourced library
- Individual mentorship through systematic monitoring
- Monthly business/social trips